Select the item on the page that has the error
Why buy from us? Wake Up The Gamer In You

Forum Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection - Xbox One

Catalogue
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection - Xbox One
Console Game - boxed version, genre: Kids' and Simulator - The popular Zoo Tycoon series is back and bigger than ever before. The game offers: better interaction with popular animals, intuitive control, fun tutorial, suitable for all ages, remastered to 4K, multiplayer for up to 5 players.
Do you have a question? Look up the answer.

Hello! I was interessted in this game for Xbox One : https://www.alzashop.com/zoo-tycoon-ultimate-animal-collection-xbox-one-d5114102.htm I would love to know if this game is a physical CD version and NOT a digital download ? I been looking for this game and stumbled across this site, wich looked like it is not a digital download by judging the image of the CD case. I couldn't see any sign of download codes or anything,but thought I might ask to be extra sure : ) Been on a hunt for a Non-digital copy of the game! Im not sure if you also can be of help,but I tried to calculate the price on yourse page for that game to swedish kronor,and this site External Link said that 25,90 euro (as it cost when I check the page) it will be around 269,08 kr and wonder if that might be right? (wanted to know if I am able to buy it if possible - is from sweden) thanks in advance! Michy

Need more information about this product? Ask the online community a question right here, safely and anonymously!
Ask a question now
My Alza Log In Shipping & Payment About Us
Shipping to:
Europe
Select Settings
Language:
WEB0

Why buy from us? We have over 44,000 different products in stock More info »
We will call you and advise you professionally
+420 225 340 120
Order inquiry
Question about the product